Why DIY Cleaning & Waxing For Your Cars is Easier With Crimson Shield
Benefits of Cleaning & Waxing Your Cars With Crimson Shield Premium Car Care Products
Get Professional Detailing Results All in 1 Step Right in Your Garage or Driveway
- As a professional mobile detailing service in Pittsburgh, we created Crimson Shield to enhance our effectiveness of cleaning and protecting our customers vehicles.
- Also, we made it with the DIY like you who love their cars and taking care of them, but like to do it themselves.
- We made it as easy as possible to complete 4 different professional detailing benefits to your cars with just 1 step to complete it panel by panel.
- You will efficiently use wipe on and wipe off technology in Crimson Shield to perform quality cleaning, waxing, paint sealing, and paint depth shine enhancing all in 1 round.
2 Crimson Shield Options of Cleaning and Waxing Your Cars
- Get the 8 OZ capsule if you prefer to traditionally apply it by mixing it in a half gallon of water in a bucket(we provide on in our car detailing kit)
- Once you mix Crimson Shield in the water and shake the bucket, you’ll activate the enthusiast grade ingredients and will turn into a dirt destroying wrecking machine to clean your cars.
- You dunk a microfiber towel in the water and wipe a panel or two to clean, then use dry microfiber towels to hand dry to a protected and shiny finish.
- Just wiping it on and off will clean and lay all 3 protective layers down while you clean. And the paint sealant will begin to cure and harden on your paint in 24 hours. This will provide maximum protection to your cars.
- Use on all exterior, interior, windows, wheels, chrome, trim, paint, accessories, jewelry, motorcycles, tacks, shoes, appliances, and anything you need to not only clean, but protect while you do it to the max.
2. 32 ounce Crimson Shield Spray For Waterless Cleaning and Waxing For Your Cars.
- Simply shake the bottle and spray on the panel you want to clean and protect. Then spray the microfiber towel folded surface to dampen before wiping the panel to clean.
- Then take a dry microfiber towel and buff dry and repeat on each surface you want to clean and protect. Works great on anything you want to take care of much better than just cleaning it normally. But same process.