Learn 2 Easy Ways on How to Waterless Wash and Wax Your Car Without a Hose Using Our Premium Car Care Product, Crimson Shield.
How to Waterless Wash and Wax Your Car Without a Hose Using Premium Car Care Product Crimson Shield Method 1
32 Ounce Crimson Shield Bottle Like Pictures Above
- Keep in mind, with just one round to complete your car, you are actually doing 4 enthusiast grade products in 1 by cleaning, paint sealing, waxing, and adding shine depth quality to your paint all at once.
What You’ll Need to do Premium Car Care Detailing;
- 1 Bottle of 32 Ounce Crimson Shield
- At least 3 premium microfiber towels( 1 to wet to clean your vehicle, 2nd to wipe off the product, 3rd to quickly hand wipe to a dry, protected shine)
- Shake Crimson Shield and fold a microfiber towel twice to spray the surface to wet the towel.
- Next spray Crimson Shield onto 1 panel at a time such as hood, bumper, fenders, doors, rear fenders, back bumper, windows, etc.
- Say you start with the hood as your focus, spray the hood with Crimson Shield and spray your wet microfiber towel and wipe the hood clean.
- Next, fold your 2nd microfiber towel to wipe over it and then the dry 3rd microfiber towel to bring to a dry surface. That’s it!
- Complete each panel one at a time to completely detail your vehicle while protecting it and adding shine quality for months!
- Complete your car as you go on your own time until the whole thing is finished.
- Use on everything exterior and interior! Even windows.
Prefer the more traditional way of treating your car with Crimson Shield? No problem, here’s what you’ll need for Method 2.
- 1 32 ounce bottle of Crimson Shield or 1 Gallon of Crimson Shield(Also available as are the premium microfiber towels you will need in a kit at Greatcarwax.com)
- 1 bucket of 32 ounces of water with a lid
- Pour the 32 ounces of Crimson Shield into the bucket of 32 ounces of water and then close the lid and shake up.
Drop a clean microfiber towel into the bucket and soak the towel with ringing enough so that no dripping occurs.
Wash your vehicle as you would normally with a bucket doing on or two panels at a time. For easiest results to remove Crimson Shield, avoid working in the sun. Although it can be done the same, it will dry faster and be tougher to dry lie any good wax.
Instead of washing your car, you now have not only washed it, but treated with a full enthusiast grade paint sealant, waxes, and polish and depth shine enhancement to your vehicle.
To do all these separately would cost much more money and take alot more time and energy to do this process over 4 times of putting it on and taking it off.
Crimson Shield is an outlier in premium car care products because you achieve all of these results in just 1 round of washing your car.
The paint sealant will begin to cure and harden over 24 hours to give your paint a shield of protection that with stands car washing detergents and lasts for months and months for each coat you apply.
You will notice a higher level quality of shine and ease of car maintenance, your car will always easily look freshly detailed leaving you feeling on your game in life and getting things done.
Save time and energy doing your vehicles in only 1 round and at your own time. Complete your car as you go, doesn’t need to be done all at once. Crimson Shield is the only product you need to do your whole car inside and out.
Get your 32 ounce bottle of Crimson Shield, 1 gallon of Crimson Shield, or 32 oz bottle plus 3 premium microfiber towels in our premium car detailing kit now at GreatCarWax.com